It’s All A Blur

This is a Drake album. this album contains one song from each of Drake’s 11 famous albums from 2006-2022 in chronological order. I chose Drake because he is my favorite artist of all time and his life has changed so much since he was young. Hence why I named the album It’s All A Blur. Everything in Drake’s life kind of went by so quickly, from him being a young child playing basketball like any other kid in Toronto, Canada, to becoming one of the most streamed artists of all time.

I used Adobe Photoshop to create both the from and back of this album cover. Contrast and alignment were the two main principles that I used to create my album cover. I used contrast when it came to differentiating the blurred and non-blurred sections of the images. I purposely left Drake out of the blur to enhance how much everything has changed in his life. Alignment was used for the back of my album cover to separate the track list and the image of him performing on stage.

I want people to see the drastic changes that went on during Drake’s life. From him being a young child playing basketball like any other kid in Toronto, Canada, to becoming one of the most streamed artists of all time. I want people to understand Drake’s legacy and how important of an artist he is in this era. He is very motivational in his life stories. And my hope is to inspire the viewers that they can do whatever they want in life.

I really like both parts of my album because of the focus I put on Drake himself. I did this by using a blurring filter that went from a picture of his young self with his family, to a picture of him performing in front of thousands of his fans. Overall, I think that this album cover came out really well.